Shane began his career in the construction industry after receiving his degree in Carpentry and Business Trade. He took night classes to earn an Associate Degree in Computer Aided Drafting, with an emphasis in Architectural drafting. After a few years building homes, he decided to obtain his real estate license in early 2009. Shane knew he wanted to be under the RE/MAX balloon, and decided on RE/MAX Real Estate Concepts. As his business began to flourish, he opened an office in Polk City and began adding office staff. Shane built a strong business over the years and also saw an opportunity to become a mentor to other agents. He accepted the offer to become a Broker/Owner with RE/MAX Real Estate Concepts in 2013, and he became a principal owner of RE/MAX Real Estate Concepts in September 2016.
Shane currently resides in Polk City with his wife and three kids where he is involved with various, local organizations.
Shane's Real Estate Designations
- RCC: Residential Construction Certified
- CNHS: Certified New Home Specialist
- CDPE: Certified Distressed Property Expert
- SFR: Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- CIAS: Certified Investor Agent Specialist
- 203k Specialist
- Greater Des Moines Partnership - Chair 2015
- Greater Des Moines Partnership - Board Member (2013-2014)
- Iowa Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Polk City Chamber of Commerce
- Lakeside Fellowship
- Polk City Kiwanis Club Iowa