Why Choose Torres Team?
- We are a full time, full service real estate group that works together as a team to ensure you receive world class customer service.
- We have an extremely aggressive marketing campaign to ensure your home receives maximum exposure and to ensure you get top dollar for your home.
- We are very experienced in the market and know what it takes to get your home sold in today’s real estate climate.
- Over 1100 homes sold since 2009 and currently selling more than 4 homes per week in central Iowa.
- We are in the top 1% of realtors in the U.S. for the number of homes sold.
- We believe communication is extremely important! We constantly keep you updated throughout the entire selling process.
- We are constantly educating ourselves and looking for new innovative ways to ensure we are utilizing all effective tools to get your home sold for top dollar, in the fastest amount of time, with the least amount of hassle for you.
- We offer a “Fire Me” guarantee, if you are unhappy with our service at anytime, you can fire us and list with another realtor immediately. We DO NOT lock you into a long term contract.
- Nobody is going to market your home as aggressively and work as hard for you...we will give you 110% of our effort and energy at all times.
Why Choose RE/MAX?
When you choose a RE/MAX Sales Associate to sell your home or help you purchase a new home, you'll experience a high level of service.
First, RE/MAX Associates are The Hometown Experts With a World of Experience®. Across the globe, they make their living in the same communities in which they live. They're the people next door, or just down the block.
Consummate professionals, RE/MAX Associates on average lead agents of competing brands in advanced real estate education and production. That's why they're known as "The Real Estate Leaders®" and why no one in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
The proof of quality service is in repeat customers and in customers who refer RE/MAX Associates to their friends. Many RE/MAX Sales Associates derive a high percentage of their business from repeats and referrals.
RE/MAX Associates lead agents of competing brands in professional designations, which denote specialized training and education. They dominate the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Relocation Professional (CRP), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Leadership Training Graduate (LTG) ranks.
Why list your home with a RE/MAX Associate? Your home may be designated as a Miracle Home®. If it is, your RE/MAX Sales Associate will make a contribution on behalf of the listing and/or sale to the local hospital affiliated with Children's Miracle Network. The funds raised in your community remain in the area to benefit local children.
For All You're Worth®
On average, RE/MAX Associates sell more real estate than other agents. They are better-qualified to set the right price for the homes they list, better-equipped to market those homes, and likely to find a buyer in a shorter period of time. That experience and education also means they are better-qualified to find the right home for any buyer.
The real estate network that has the most competitive advantages to offer both home buyers and sellers will be an industry leader, and RE/MAX is that network. No one in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
When you look for the highest-quality real estate service, look to a RE/MAX Associate. RE/MAX Associates are "The Real Estate Leaders®".
On average, a RE/MAX Associate spends about $10,000 each year on personal promotion and on individual and group advertising. Personal advertising plus national television advertising and Internet exposure generates the highest number of prospects in the industry.
The revolutionary RE/MAX Concept of enabling real estate professionals to maximize their business potential has evolved into an organization of more than 120,000 Sales Associates in more than 6,600 offices.
The RE/MAX Balloon Logo
The red, white and blue RE/MAX Balloon, with its "Above the Crowd®" slogan, is one of the most recognizable business logos in the world. With more than 90 RE/MAX Hot Air Balloons around the globe, RE/MAX has the world's largest commercial balloon fleet.
The Sign That Brings You Home®
The famous red-over-white-over-blue RE/MAX yard sign and your RE/MAX agent lead you to properties in areas in which you'll want to live and work. If you want to sell your property, the RE/MAX yard sign attracts buyers.
An Industry Leader
RE/MAX was the first real estate network to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides in a single year. Each transaction or sale consists of two sides, the listing side and the selling side.
With offices in more than 60 countries worldwide, RE/MAX is one of the fastest-growing real estate franchise networks on the planet.
Main Street. Not Wall Street.®
Being locally owned and operated, RE/MAX offices are staffed with professionals who live in the area they work in. Thus, committed to their local community, they have a deep personal interest in the customers they serve.
Home of the Best Agents®
In a business environment of mergers and acquisitions, RE/MAX is the only major real estate network still owned and directed by its founders. The excellence of RE/MAX Broker/Owners and Sales Associates has led to an ever-increasing number of accolades from the business community at large. In January 2006, "Entrepreneur" magazine ranked RE/MAX among the top 10 franchises in its annual Franchise 500 survey. It also named RE/MAX "Best of the Best" for real estate services; No. 9 overall in "America's Top Global Franchises" and No. 11 among "Fastest-Growing Franchises." Additionally, Inman News awarded RE/MAX a 2006 Innovator Award for "Most Innovative Brokerage/Franchise/Realtor."
More Than 33 Years "Above the Crowd®"
RE/MAX - now an established industry leader - celebrated its 33rd anniversary in 2006 and looks ahead to even greater real estate achievement in the years ahead.